MINING.com is the leading digital publication covering the global mining sector.
People are busy. Our goal is to provide fast, comprehensive and frictionless news. Nowadays readers find news a multitude of ways, through search, portals, social platforms and email digests. MINING.com publishes on multiple channels to keep our news in front of our readers.
Since launching February 2011, we’ve grown fast.
- MINING.com’s monthly numbers are 985,000 pageviews, 649,000 sessions and 416,000 users (Google Analytics, Jan. 2017).
- Each business day we email 242,000 email digests to our subscribers (compiled Sep. 2016).
- Almost half our audience is mobile. Fifty four per cent of our readers access us through desktop while 46% access us through tablet and mobile devices (Google Analytics, Sep. 2016).
- We publish 23 digests ranging from the Australia News Digest to the Latin America Digest, from the Coal News Digest to Uranium News Digest.
- We publish in three languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese. We have two editorial offices in Latin America located in Lima, Peru and Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Our head office is in Vancouver, Canada.
- MINING.com is part of the InfoMine Advertising Network, a suite of sites that includes InvestmentMine, PeopleMine, CareerMine and others. As of September 2016 monthly numbers are 3.08 million pageviews. 1.44 million sessions and 909,000 users (Google Analytics, Sep. 2016).
- We have won three awards from the Canadian Online Publishing Awards, one gold and two silvers. It was also a finalist in the Jack Webster Awards, British Columbia’s leading journalism foundation.
- MINING.com is a truly a global publication. Half our traffic comes from countries outside of North America and from leading mining regions such as Australia, South Africa, Chile and Peru.
Mining.com proudly supports Mines and Money Asia. Readers are eligible to receive 10% off. Book Now!