Nominations are now open for the 12th annual Mines and Money Asia Outstanding Achievement Awards. Considered to be Asia’s most prestigious mining investment awards and a highlight in the Asian mining calendar, the annual event recognizes ‘the best of the best’ in the Asia Pacific region.
Nominated by industry peers these awards are designed to recognize excellence and outstanding achievement over a wide cross-section of the Asia Pacific mining and investment sector for the past year. Nomination categories for 2019 include:
- Asia-Pacific Mining Executive of the Year
- North American Mining Executive of the Year
- Asia-Pacific Mining Exploration Executive of the Year
- Asia-Pacific Mining Deal of the Year
- Asia-Pacific Exploration Mining Company of the Year
- Asia-Pacific Mining Company of the Year
Each year we receive a high calibre of entrants with some previous recipients of these prestigious awards including China Moly, IAMGOLD, SolGold, Evolution Mining, Rio Tinto and MMG Limited.
This year’s awards will be chosen by an esteemed panel of judges, who are considered leaders in the mining and finance sectors. This year’s judging panel includes:
- Adam Janikowski, Executive Director, CIBC
- Alberto Migliucci, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Petra Commodities
- Andrew Ballingal, Chief Executive Officer, Ballingal Investment Advisors
- Anthony Desir, Chief Executive Officer, SAMI Funds
- Greg Pan, President, China Hanking Industrial
- Jayant Bhandari, Analyst – Mining & Minerals & Institutional Investor Consultant, Anarcho Capital
- Jorge Ramiro Monroy, Managing Director, Emerging Markets Capital
- Michel Labrousse , Managing Partner, Mazarin Capital
- Rani Jarkas, Chairman, Cedrus Investments HK
- Rod Nichol, Managing Director, Lionsgate Capital
- Ryan Welker, Head of Mining, EAS Advisors
- Stefan White, Portfolio Manager, LIM Advisors
Nominations are open until 15 February 2019 with the winners announced at the 12th annual Mines and Money Asia Outstanding Achievement Awards Reception on Wednesday 3 April 2019.
For more information or to submit a nomination please visit: https://asia.minesandmoney.com/awards/
Mines and Money Asia is Asia’s largest mining investment forum, now in its 12th year, it has helped to generate billions of dollars in new business deals and opportunities and helped to finance hundreds of junior miners. Over 1500 key global decision makers, mining executives, investors, commodity buyers and policy makers from over 40 countries will converge in Hong Kong from 2-4 April for three days of learning, deal making and unparalleled networking.
Head of Marketing – Asia Pacific
+61 3 9021 2031