This 30 minute Investor Relations Masterclass is beneficial for participants looking to build a network, make valuable new contacts and to develop long-standing relationships. Join the Masterclass to connect with key people in the room and to develop greater business opportunities with their industry sector.
Donna Hampton, CEO of CAPITOL Productions
INVESTOR RELATIONS MASTERCLASS AGENDA
- Networking with Purpose
- The Creative Effect of Storytelling
- From Corporate Presentations to Pitching
- The Impact of effective pitches
- Beyond the Pitch
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
To attend this masterclass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will leave this Investor Relations Masterclass being able to express their value proposition more succinctly and ways to create opportunities of expanding initial meetings into greater business relationships.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- How to find the right people in the room, and develop relationships that deliver value to your purpose.
- Creativity is not just for creatives! Discover storytelling techniques as a tool for memorable connections with your target audience.
- Explore innovative strategies for your corporate presentation to stand out by integrating marketing and pitching strategies.
- How pitching strategies create meaningful, memorable and successful relationships and business development.
- The future of storytelling and technological innovation in video and digital media provide new opportunities for communicating your pitch, and representing your brand.