White Rock Minerals (ASX:WRM) owns 100% of the globally significant Red Mountain zinc-dominant VMS project in central Alaska. This high-grade zinc-silver-lead-gold project, with a maiden JORC 2012 Resource of 9.1Mt grading 12.9% ZnEq provides White Rock with a quality advanced exploration project where there is significant potential to discover several new large zinc-silver-lead-gold-copper deposits. White Rock has a strategic 143kms2 land holding where there are already a further 30 identified targets alongside the two known deposits. White Rock also owns 100% of the Mt Carrington gold-silver project in New South Wales, Australia. This project is on an approved ML and has a JORC Resource estimate containing over 340,000 ounces of gold and 23 million ounces of silver, with a maiden Ore Reserve released in late 2017.
Plans & Developments:
At the Company’s Red Mountain high-grade zinc and precious metals project in central Alaska, the plan is to follow-up its very successful 2018 exploration program in 2019 with on-ground mapping and sampling crews, geophysics and diamond drilling, all with the purpose of adding to the significant existing JORC resource and making further VMS discoveries. At the gold and silver project at Mt Carrington in NSW, the company is looking for a strategic partner as it advances the environmental approvals step, after which, with a JORC Reserve and PFS already done, and a potential finance facility in place, construction could commence.
Why should investors invest in you?
- High quality assets offering geological, geographical and commodity diversification for investors – Australia and USA.
- Significant exposure to zinc, silver, gold and lead.
- White Rock’s flagship Red Mountain Project is a globally significant zinc and precious metals VMS Project with 9.1Mt at 12.9% ZnEq grade.
- Modern exploration campaign in 2019 to increase the known JORC resource as well as to discover further deposits – aimed to generate strong results and a high level of news flow.
- White Rock has a second ,100% owned, gold and silver project, Mount Carrington, with a JORC Reserve.
- Strong potential for significant re-rating.
Gold | Silver | Zinc | Lead | Base Metals
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
NSW, Australia | Alaska, United States of America
Board of Directors:
Peter Lester – non-executive chairman
Matt Gill – MD & CEO
Ian Smith – NED
Jeremy Gray – NED
Stephen Goronstein NED
“White Rock Minerals will be presenting their mining projects to prospective investors at Mines and Money Asia. Claim your complimentary investor pass now.