VRX SILICA (ASX:VRX) has identified silica sand projects at Arrowsmith, located 270- kms north of Perth WA, and at Muchea, 50kms north of Perth WA, with potential for substantial resources with an advantageous export logistics solution, as they are both adjacent to rail lines connecting to ports.
The high-quality silica sand that Ventnor has identified at both Arrowsmith and Muchea is used in a range of glass-making applications.
Ventnor’s Muchea Silica Sand Project comprises two tenements covering an area of 93kms² situated 50kms north of Perth, is strategically located adjacent to both the Brand Highway and a rail connection to Kwinana Port for bulk shipping.
Arrowsmith Silica Sand Project is located 270kms north of Perth, and comprises five tenements covering a total area of approximately 377kms². It is also situated adjacent to the Brand Highway and the rail connection to Geraldton Port, also suitable for bulk shipping.
Ventnor holds two granted Exploration Licences at Warrawanda which is prospective for high purity quartz.
The Ventnor Board possesses a wide range of technical and corporate skills and the appropriate management and technical experience to manage the planned exploration programs at Arrowsmith and Muchea and to take them through to production and export sales.”
Plans & Latest Developments:
•Arrowsmith North Inferred Resource 193.6mt at 98% SiO2
• Arrowsmith Central Inferred Resource 28mt at 97.7%
• Testwork has shown that Arrowsmith can easily be upgraded to 99.5%
• Muchea Indicated and Inferred Resource 191mt at 99.6%, can be easily upgraded to greater than 99.9% SiO2
Why should investors invest in you?
- An emerging Australian strategic silica sand producer
- Outstanding project economics and logistics
- Rapid pathway to financing and production
- Ideally placed to capitalise on robust market outlook and demand potential very large sand resources and production
- Other prospects under investigation
Stock Exchange Listing:
Countries of Operation:
Board of Directors & Management:
- Paul Boyatzis, Non-Executive Chairman
- Bruce Maluish, Managing Director
- Peter Pawlowitsch, Non-Executive Director