Tantalex Resources (CNSX: TTX) – Why invest?
- Buckell Lithium project adjacent to and along strike south of world-class LCT-Pegmatite Manono-Kitotolo mine.
- Fast-track 3-phase work program planned, outlining construction of Spodumene Plant in late 2018.
- De-risked investment through: joint ventures with the State-owned company and reputable sub-contractors.
- All properties located in the province of Tanganyika (formerly Katanga),
a mining-friendly and politically stable region.
- Accessibility to infrastructure such as electricity, roads, dams and aircraft runways.
- Hands-on management team; Operations office situated in Lubumbashi/Windhoek; Corporate Development office in Nanjing China .
- Management and Board members with long-time expertise in mine development and production of industrial metals, high-tech minerals, renewable energies and electronic
Tantalex Resources will be presenting their mining projects to prospective investors at Mines and Money Asia. Claim your complimentary investor pass now.