SRK Consulting is an independent, international consultancy providing focused advice and solutions to the resources industry for the entire life cycle of a mining project. As part of the international SRK Group, SRK Asia Pacific employs some 150 professionals in 10 offices across Australia, China, Hong Kong, India and Mongolia. Our key areas of expertise include IPOs for the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, exploration, resources, geo-technical, waste and mine water management, environmental, mining and project evaluation services.
SRK has successfully completed a wide range of projects, large and small, in most areas of the world and across the full spectrum of mineral commodities. The industry background of many of our staff ensures that advice is not only technically sound but thoroughly practical. Our working relationships with the international banking / financing community and regulators reduce your risks with project financing and permitting.
Among SRK’s clients are many of the world’s major, medium‑sized and junior metal and industrial mineral mining houses, exploration companies, financial institutions, construction firms and government departments.
Our services include:
- Geology: geophysics, exploration, structural and resource geology, valuations.
- Geotechnics: surface geotechnics, underground rock mechanics.
- Mining: open pit and underground.
- Waste management: tailings and mine waste engineering.
- Water: mine water management, surface water, groundwater.
- Environment: regulatory advice, permitting, geochemistry and environmental services.
- Mine closure
- Corporate Services: due diligence, Independent Expert Reports, technical reviews, IPO’s.
- Multidisciplinary Studies: conceptual through to feasibility study.
SRK Consulting will showcase their latest products, services and innovations at Mines and Money Asia. Register your delegate pass now.