Myanmar Metals Limited (ASX:MYL) is the operator of the Bawdwin project, a globally significant base and precious metals deposit distinguished by its size, grade and rich mining history.
Plans & Latest Developments:
Two major project work streams are underway; mine re-development and exploration. In 2019 the mine re-development will involve: updating the resource assessment, completion of the PFS, the declaration of a maiden reserve and completion of a full feasibility study. The Company will also be exploring the Bawdwin mineral province. MYL enjoyed our first exploration success in December 2018 with the discovery of the Yegon Ridge Lode. Looking ahead, the exploration prospects to be tested in 2019 have the potential to elevate Bawdwin project resources to a level which is unrivalled by any silver-lead-zinc projects globally.
Why should investors invest in you?
Myanmar Metals Limited is an emerging company with an extraordinary investment proposition:
- A Tier 1 base and precious metals project in a strategically advantageous location
- Outstanding exploration potential
- Management team with experience and depth
- Local partners who substantially de-risk operations
Stock Exchange Listing:
Base metals | Cobalt | Copper | Lead | Nickel | Precious Metals | Silver | Zinc
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Board & Management:
- John Lamb – Executive Chairman & CEO
- Rowan Caren – Executive Director
- Jeff Moore – Non-Executive Director
- Paul Arndt – Non-Executive Director
- Perilya Limited – 19.9%
- Mark Creasy (Yandal Investments) – 12.6%