Genesis Minerals Limited (ASX: GMD) is an Australian gold exploration and mine development company with high quality projects located in Western Australia’s premier gold districts. Genesis’ main focus is the Ulysses gold project which is strategically located in the heart of the eastern goldfields of Western Australia. The Company is targeting a long-life standalone gold mining and processing operation with drilling focussed on significantly expanding the current Mineral Resource. The Ulysses Project is emerging as a significant high-grade, large-scale gold system.
Ulysses has a Measured, Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource of 7.1Mt @ 3.3 g/t gold for 760,000 ounces of contained gold. The high-grade portion of the Mineral Resource is estimated to contain 4.1Mt @ 4.7g/t gold for 628,000 ounces. The high-grade shoots which form part of the overall Mineral Resource are estimated to contain 1.6Mt @ 6.9g/t gold for 356,000 ounces.
Drilling programs are ongoing at Ulysses with the objective to grow the Mineral Resource along strike to the east and west as well as down-plunge of the current resource.
Country of Operation: Australia
Project Status: Exploration
Why should investors invest in you?
- Ulysses Project
- Strategically located surrounded by world class mining infrastructure
- 2019 drilling commenced with Resource update mid year
- Scoping Study confirmed robust development pathway with feasibility work ongoing
- Outstanding Resource growth opportunity
- Large gold system – just getting started on unlocking size
Board of Directors:
- Tommy McKeith | Chairman
- Michael Fowler | Managing Director
- Craig Bradshaw | Non Executive Director
- Gerry Kaczmarek | Non Executive Director