Stock Exchange Listing: AIM:GLR
Commodity: Copper | Gold | Rare Earths
Galileo Resources’ prime interest is the Concordia copper project in northern Cape South Africa. The Company has commenced an IP geophysics survey on the project. Its other exploration interests include a farm-out JV and gold exploration for gold in Nevada USA and an interest in a phosphate/rare earth project in northwest South Africa.
Board of Directors / Management / Major Shareholders:
• Colin Bird – Chairman & CEO
- Andrew Sarosi – Director
- Chris Molefe – Non-Executive Director
- Richard Wollenberg – Non-Executive Director
- Sylivia Vrska – Manager Corporate/Investor Relations
- Carina de Beer – Finance Manager
In partnership with IntelligenceMine, you can access subscriber only data on exhibiting mining companies at Mines and Money Asia. These detailed reports include a review on the company’s projects, share price over the past 12 months, P&L, capital raising, mergers and acquisitions and company directors.