China Mining Association (CMA) is a nationwide non-profit industrial association, to serve members, serve government, serve mining industry and to promote international communication and cooperation.
Eight Main Tasks of CMA for Industry Development:
1. System of member services
2. Communication platform construction
3. Research on policies and regulations
4. Standard system construction
5. Credit system construction
6. Advance technological innovation
7. Promote green mining development
8. International capacity cooperation
Four Main Events that CMA is organizing:
1. China Mining Conference and Exhibition
2. China Overseas Mining Investment Summit
3. China Prospectors Congress
4. China Green Mining Development Forum
The China Mining Association will be exhibiting at Mines and Money Asia 2019. Register for your complimentary investor pass now.