Armour Energy Limited is a Brisbane based ASX listed Oil and Gas explorer and producer. Lead by an experienced Board and Management Team, Armour is focused on developing its valuable East Cost Australia Oil and Gas assets, including strategically located assets on the Roma Shelf in the Bowen-Surat Basin, Queensland.
Commodity: Oil | Gas
Market Cap: $27.46M USD
Project Status: Exploration | Development | Production
Plans and Latest Developments:
- Proven Oil and Gas Production in Central Queensland, Connected to the East Coast Domestic Gas Market = 105PJ (2P) Uncontracted Gas Reserves
- 33 Million Contiguous Acres (133, 951km²) = Exploration Opportunities in Conventional and Shale Gas – Northern Australia, with 364 BCF of 3C Certified Unconventional Shale Contingent Gas Resources (1)
- Initial Gas Production in Queensland ~ 90% Methane w/ Helium Upside
- Prospective Shale Gas Resource of 57 TCF (Best Estimate) (2)
Why should investors invest in you?
Armour is currently seeking farm-in partners for exploration of the Northern Australian assets. This will include up to 50% interest as operator or non-operator position in Joint Venture. Armour has already completed drilling of 2 wells in North Queensland and 5 wells in the Northern Territory.
Board of Directors:
- Nick Mather | Executive Chairman
- Stephen Bizzell | Non-Executive Director
- Roland Sleeman | Non-Executive Director
- Eytan Uliel | Non-Executive Director
- Roger Cressey | Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Aden | Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Rayner | Chief Operations Officer
- Richard Fenton | General Manager
Armour Energy (ASX:AJQ) will be sharing their latest plans and developments with potential investors at Mines and Money Asia. Click here to register for your complimentary Investor Pass.