Almas Resources Limited’s primary business is the development and commercial exploitation of a diversified portfolio of five alluvial diamond projects located in South Africa.
Immediate key focus area is the company’s exploration programs designed to prove, confirm and improve current resource estimates.
Our long term strategy is two-fold: to build a portfolio of cash flow positive, producing mines, combined with the ‘blue sky’ of high quality exploration assets; and to share profitability in the downstream of the diamond value chain (“from source to finger”, “from earth to elegance“) which is estimated to be significantly greater than at a mine gate.
Country of operation: South Africa
Market Cap. (USD): $108M
Plans and Latest Developments:
- Exploration and production
- Commence diamond trading
- Upgrade existing resources
- Identify and acquire additional high value projects
Why should investors invest in you?
- Top class diamond neighbourhood
- 100 million tonnes JORC Resource, US $387 million in-ground value
- Highly experienced board and management
- Significant further exploration potential
- Quick path to production, low capital requirements
Board of Directors:
- Iris Alexander
- Juan van der Westhuizen
- Phil Brilus
- Alex Alexander
Almas Resources Limited will be sharing their latest plans and developments to potential investors at Mines and Money Asia. Claim you free investor pass now!