Commodity markets and investment trends will be a focus for Mines and Money Asia’s Day 1 and Day 2 plenary programmes, looking at the bigger picture issues that affect the commodity markets and the influence these have on the global investment landscape and outlook.
With the battery metals and electric vehicle story trending strong, understanding the future outlook for this key sector and all of the component metals is one of the main focuses for this year’s event.
Miners, explorers, investors, and the finance community will come together for these streams to discuss and debate the key factors affecting the global commodity markets today.
Key commodity markets sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Macroeconomic and political update
- How is this commodity boom different from the last and what are the implications for miners and investors alike?
- How can investors capitalize on the changing investment thesis for battery metals?
- Show me the Money – Investors discuss the criteria they look for when assessing junior companies and small projects
- Alternative finance – What are the current trends in mining investment and how can miners ensure the best investment vehicles for their projects?
- Analyzing some of the big M&A deals from the past 12 months – Is the appetite for M&A back?
- Supply and demand outlook over the next 12 months – Who will be the winners and losers?
- What makes a successful IPO?