Stock Exchange Listing: ASX:SUM
Commodity: Gold | Silver
Market Cap: US$28 million
Sumatra Copper & Gold plc (ASX: SUM) is a gold and silver producer and explorer in Sumatra, Indonesia. The Company’s flagship asset is its operating Tembang gold-silver mine forecast to produce 40,000 to 50,000 gold equivalent ounces per annum. The Company also has an extensive exploration portfolio covering a world class epithermal province in Sumatra which will underpin the future growth of the company.
Board of Directors / Management / Major Shareholders:
“• Steve Robinson – Non-Executive Chairman
• Adi Sjoekri – Executive Director
• Gavin Caudle – Non-Executive Director
• Jocelyn Waller – Non-Executive Director
• David Fowler – CFO and Acting CEO
• Provident Minerals Pte Ltd – 33%
• PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya – 25%
• Goldstar Mining Asia Resources – 8%
In partnership with IntelligenceMine, you can access subscriber only data on exhibiting mining companies at Mines and Money Asia. These detailed reports include a review on the company’s projects, share price over the past 12 months, P&L, capital raising, mergers and acquisitions and company directors.